Sunday, September 17, 2006

You do something to me that I can't explain. So would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

3 weeks down....7 months left?

I can't believe I've only been gone 3 weeks. I'm feeling a bit lost today but I think it's just because I'm overtired. I miss my friends...I'm making all these plans for the year hoping to get home at least a couple of times and I think that I'm getting closer to the days but really....it's still only been 3 weeks. I'm hoping sleep will clear up this nasty thought process...I'm sure my naps will help.

Work is still going good...My Staff accom is still staff accom....there's nothing else to it. My roomie and I have been getting along swimmingly...good thing when she moves out, it's just next door. I can have one down day right? I still like it here and don't want to leave, I just need something "homey". I am waiting for a package to get here from Mom and Dad with my pillows and my dvd player and some other home stuff, I'll be fine then!
Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home