Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm sitting in the railway station. Got a ticket for my destination

Tango
AC8935
Moncton (YQM) Thu 24-Aug 2006 11:40
Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) Thu 24-Aug 2006 13:00 - Terminal 1

Tango
AC133
Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) Thu 24-Aug 2006 17:00 - Terminal 1
Calgary (YYC) Thu 24-Aug 2006 19:10


That's what the e-ticket reads....I'm leaving a day earlier than planned just for the sake of it. I'm sad to miss my brother's first bar experience and Big City Thursday but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm so anxious to just leave right now. It's gonna be so much different...Janelle has told me that I'm going to a great drive-in restaurant and Katie wants to take me to Canada's busiest 7/11 and Rachael is taking me to some crazy bar. DIFFERENT. I just can't wait but on the other hand...I'm sad to see these days with friends dwindle away. We had a great night last night for Tyler's big quarter century bash and it was great to see everyone in one place! So...I'm starting to think that I would like to possibly have a bbq a day or two before i leave...any problems that may encounter, let me know...I'd love for everyone to be able to come! Say bye possibly to Nancy and Adam too.
Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hi! I was doing a big of resurch about Thane A. from Charlottetown as I have a friend who is talking to him and I think he is trouble. Can you tell me what you know? (I came accross an old post of yours that you mentioned him)

You can email me at rainbowhaven@yahoo.com

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home