Tuesday, August 01, 2006

For I must be travelling on now, There's too many places I gotta see

Well, I've moved out of 21 Water St and am now home in the anticipation of my travels. I'm flying out on August 25th at 6am from Ch'town--I think Katie is picking me up that afternoon in Calgary and taking me back to Lethbridge to spend some quality time looking at wedding magazines and drinking fruity cocktails. I can't wait to see her and live close to her again. I was thinking about it tonight, and I have known Katie for 15 YEARS THIS YEAR! She has been a great friend and I'm happy to be spending some time with her when I arrive. I'm pretty excited to see her family as well...her parents were a staple in my younger years. I mean, her dad gave me a lollipop with a caterpillar in it...it's definetly something to remember.
I've also learned of many people moving to Calgary in the coming months. I especially can't wait for my cousin Danielle and I to meet up and my cousin Kelly and her fiance Scott to finalize their plans. I have never lived that close to Kelly and I know we will have a great time. I'm starting to just get so excited. I can't wait for the 25th!
24 more days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home