Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It may be years until the day my dreams will match up with my pay

The list...it looms over me....

I have made the "I am moving in 2 and a half weeks, so what the hell do I have to do before I leave" list. 1. Pack. 2. Change cell info. 3. Buy a phone card. So, needless to say there is so much to be done. I really want to make a good effort to take lots of pictures of this Island and all the friendly people on it. 4. Take pictures. 5. Go to Moncton. 6. Print off extra resumes just in case. It's a list...a good one, but I have really no ambition to do any of it. If I psych myself out about stuff I want to have done...then I will get psyched out in general.
In other news...Ray-Ray will be home on Wednesday for 2 weeks...which will be fabulous I am sure. I can't wait--giddy good fun!
Only 18 more Island Days!

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh, the list really IS ridiculous, isn't it? Change of Address, sell all belongings, get TC pass.....it'll be easier for you, but it's still a pain. And exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home