Saturday, September 02, 2006

If you go out in the woods today, You're sure of a big surprise.

Greetings from BANFF!!!

I have arrived safe and sound in Banff. I have staff accom. which aren't that bad. There is a lot of Frenchies and I stay pretty much to myself in my room...which has become quite cozy. I was supposed to have a roomie but that changed...thank god as she was going to bring BUDGIES and LET THEM FLY IN MY ROOM. I was like ah no. Right now there is an Elk in the parking lot...weird...can never see too many elks in the ol' Charlottetown Hotel parking lot. We also have a Grizzly Bear kicking around...which is good and scary. Having a great time...miss everyone but you are all well represented in pictures on my wall. Please keep in touch :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home