Friday, September 08, 2006

I could drink a case of you...

Meet My New Friend.

Naked Grape wine is something that I first had seen on tv. I was caught up in their flashy advertising campaign...but weren't we all? My first taste of the Naked Grape was at the wine festival this past spring. I remember being sucked in again to the advertising...then the taste...it was almost like candy it was such good wine. It wasn't like Boone's candy wine...or even Brent/Jon/Tyler sex blush wine...it was like GOOD. So I bought a bottle and drank it that night. I didn't think Naked Grape and I would make an encounter again anytime soon but yesterday on my grocery shopping advertures, I stopped into the booze store and there it was...10.99 a bottle. I figured one red and one white would last me the weekend...well, it didn't even last me 24 hours. I opened the Chardonnay while watching Big Brother and then by the time Dave showed, I had finished it. So, I was drunk...and wanting more. Pop goes the Shiraz and the last thing I remember was having a discussion about how I know music because I love music so much...I don't think I was making much sense. Needless to say, when I went into town today...I left with 2 more bottles of my friend the Naked Grape. Hello Alcoholism, it's been a couple of weeks! Cheers!

7 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Janette said...

...and still be on my feet.

God, I love that song.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger jnelle said...

i first had naked grape on the westjet flight to PEI. it was swanky.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger shan said...

It's such a good song...makes me think of you Janetters. Because I drew a map of Canada once...with your face sketched on it twice.

Janelle...Naked Grape is literally so hot right now. When I come to Calgary, you can introduce me to more crazy fun wine!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

are you coming next weekend?
ya better!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger shan said...

I can't come next weekend :( I have to work!!!!!!! I'm SO BUMMED...I HAVE TO COME THE WEEKEND AFTER!!! CAN WE GET DRUNK THEN???

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

well ... let me think about it.

ok i thought about it.

the answer is yes

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger shan said...

Of course the answer is yes ms nancy....we do love the booze

 

Post a Comment

<< Home