Tuesday, September 12, 2006

And I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life

Ok, super bored at work as the entire staff has gone to a staff party and what does newbie get? The evening shift. It sucks. So let me recap what the ol' wise internet has shown me tonight...

1--Britney Spears MAY have had baby #2...I'm still waiting for the breaking news release from www.people.com
2--Agreeing with Christopher, when Perez doesn't post...I get ansy.
3--I really like icerbergradio.com...good tunes for a lazy evening.
4--THE GRAY'S ANATOMY MUSIC VIDEO...COMPLETE WITH SPOILERS...please search at youtube under Gray's Anatomy Music Video by the Frays. I cried watching it...and then I watched it again.
5. I still like reading Dooce

that's where I'm at so far. hopefully the next FIVE hours will bring more information to me.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home