Friday, September 15, 2006

OH the weather outside is frightful...

Well...it happened. It came early in the morning...I was woken up by my friend Alissia who is Australian. She was shocked and in disbelief that it was happening. That's right my friends, yesterday it snowed. It didn't just lightly snow either...we in the town of Banff were under a HEAVY SNOWFALL WARNING. I've never seen such a thing in the first of September. We went into town and the snow was everywhere, very snowglobe-ish. I had to wear my full winter coat and a toque and a scarf!!!!! I guess that's what you get when you live in the MOUNTAINS.
We decided to venture out to the bars last night...which was fun but of course, it was snowing which causes a damper when bar hopping. My new roomie Danaca and I dove into Revs then Jagermeister...what a good idea. By the time we got to the last bar, I was sitting at the jukebox making my own playlist and singing loudly. I think classy is the word you are all looking for.
Cheers :)

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Oh, how I wish I could be there! Sounds like a grand old time! Miss you bunches!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger shan said...

Misses all around!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home