Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm like a bird....I wanna fly away

"Those damn'd birds"...I say it in my mind everytime in a Jacques Cousteau Fr-English accent everytime if happens. There is 4 large windows in the lobby of the hotel and for some reason, these little birds like to fly into them...all morning long. The first time it happened I thought the maintenance man, EARL (who I call "the man"), was working away outside. Then I saw it...little bird, window...plunk. They drop to the ground and then stupidly get up and either fly away or try to fly through the window again. Dumbest birds ever. Then today, I hear a "rap-rap-rap" noise...and there is a woodpecker knocking on the window. ON THE GLASS. He even left a chip in the window...stupid birds.

On the other side of the spectrum, I have been going dah-ncing quite a bit lately. Which is nice. Last night, I even brodened my horizons by going to a heavy metal bar called "The Devil's Gap"...a lot of screaming music but the people I was out with were quite surprised when I (the girl who blares Xavier Rudd, Neil Young and Joel Plaskett from her room), knew all the words to AC/DC's "TNT". All should be proud.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Tay said...

LOL, you make me proud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home