Monday, January 29, 2007

You'll find it in the deepest friendship, the kind you cherish all your life

Obligations, Expectations and Disapointment. Three things that are taking my mind for a run lately. I'm so tired of these three things. I have been wondering if these three things have made me fake. When I am here at camp...I feel like a completely new person. The people here don't know that I liked "so and so" for a time being or that I had a fight with that person 3 years ago and neither of us can seem to move past it. It's great to have new people to start fresh with but at the same time, I am aching for my friends at home. My friends who know all my peeves and history. I'm a little homesick this week...how about you?

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tay said...

I've been feeling not just homesick, but very lonely these past two days. I think it may have had something to do with all the pics of the gang being put up on facebook. It certainly isn't an easy feeling, that's for sure.

Consider yourself hugged!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home