Sunday, November 26, 2006

I climbed a mountain and I turned around...

1. What are your siblings middle names? Lawrence
2. Where is your dad right now? Last I heard, reffing hockey.
3. What was the last thing you said? "he's been crying"
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I really hate eggplant lasagna
5. What color is your watch? my cell phone from which I tell time is pink
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? I think it's hot....and my co-worker is from there.
7. When was the last time you squatted to pee? It's been a long time
8. Who is the last person you liked? I liked...the English boy.
9. Are you close to your mom? Depends on the day. Haha. Just kidding, I think we're cool.
10. Where does your best friend work? The hospital, a school, sobeys, numerous places.
11. What is your least attractive feature? my spare tire.
12. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? Grade six I think.
13. What color are your pants? Black
14. Do you have a roommate? yeppers...Danaca
15. What color is your bedroom flooring? Fake wood color
16. Do you have a chair in your room? yeppers...an office chair
17. What time were you born? evening.
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Tasha's sister, my cousin, Katie...
19.What's your favorite number? 3
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? I don't think so.
21. What color is your mom's hair? It used to be brown.
22. Do you have a dog? nope
23. Where did you live in 1987? Moncton NB
24. What happened to you in 1993? I turned double digits...the big 1-0.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? I don't think so.
26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? Have I ever stopped singing...doubtful.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? a month ago at west ed. mall.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? Nope, knock on wood.
29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? i just talked to Jamie today.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Brownie sleepaway camp.
31. Do you play an instrument? The violin
32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar? Kinda.
33. Do you like fire? Total Pyromaniac
34. Where is your best friend from? PEI and best friends in other countires (Scotland represent)
35. Are you allergic to anything? the cold.
36. When was the last time you cried? awhile.
37. What kind of shampoo do you use? Biolage
38. Have you ever been to a spa? no idea.
39. Were you popular in high school? I kinda think i was social.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? uh, high school was only 3 years. and hell no unless Redmond's classes counted as science. I was there to be social.
41. Do you like butterflies? I'm partial.
42. What is the last book you read? Cash by Johnny Cash
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? I have coke moods and pepsi moods
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? freedom of being young.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? Does the tap team count? Then yes.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? Absolutely. I didn't work on that handwriting for nothing.
47. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? I like independance.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Sure.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Living in -30 below snowstorms and working 12 hours days for 21 days straight....who isn't jealous of that.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? about a month ago at my hotel.

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! The fucking TAP Team!!....I still want to make an ER-esque short film about the TAP team.

I still remember the day the TAP was sent out to the field to rescue you from the cold.

And yes, Redmond's class counts as a science. He, himself is a science.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger shan said...

I got the time this week baby...I hear re-enactment calling our names.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since I've thought about the TAP team, but every time all that pops into my head is Lester running through the hallways at all speeds.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHA, i remember TAP AND Lester! (wah, i assume)

hil fucking larious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home