Monday, October 23, 2006

Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out.

Well...another day, another notice. I am officially resigning from the Juniper hotel as of today. I have loved my time here and it is the most beautiful hotel with breathtaking views and great atmosphere but it is now the moment to take an opportunity. Danaca, Alissia and myself have decided to move North (Fort McMurray way) for the chance to work a lot and make a lot more money than we have been making in Banff. We work for 21 days straight and then have 7 days off...it's great and awesome and i get to travel and make money. SOLD. I'm in. Last day of work is on Thursday...weekend in Calgary with Carolyn then the girls come meet me on Monday or Tuesday...Edmonton for a couple of days and then we are off. LOOK OUT.

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger jnelle said...

whahhhhhh! this is nuts!! do you have staff accom. up there too? i hope so, otherwise you'll be living in a tent!

good for you!! you get to see the big hugemongous dump trucks too.

and lots of horny guys ;) hahaha

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Tay said...

Wow, that sounds like quite the good adventure! What fun! Good luck, I'll be rooting for you!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger shan said...

Free staff accom, 3 free meals a day...no tent for me! the horny guys is the one thing I keep getting warned about. I'm such a tramp.
It's going to be an adventure...welcome to life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home