Tuesday, October 10, 2006

True patriot love and lalalalala...

One of my favorite things since I got out to Banff is to watch The Daily Show and the Colbert Report at midnight. I'd watched a lot of Daily Show in my day but at home I found myself always falling asleep during the Colbert Report. I knew it was funny but I just couldn't stay awake. SO...being the chick with no cable that I am, I have 3 channels...cbc (it's a given folks), global and ctv. With CbC showing either 1940's movies...or Canadian cinema (which is game of russian roulette, it's good or it's real bad) and global's nightly dose of informercials, Ctv became my saviour as did the Colbert Report. I am often told to stop laughing so much when I am watching it. I love the fact that he wants people to pronouce the name Colbert right so he changed the prounounciation of Report (col-bear...rap-pore). There is a great interview with the man himself in this month's New York magazine...I suggest you read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home