Monday, October 16, 2006

Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here.



I am reminiscing tonight. I am stuck on 3-11 shifts all week which means, hello MSN....

This picture is of me and Colin. It's when he came home from living in Banff and the last night at Tash, Michelle, Sheena's and Ash's browns court pad....also known as Crazy Hat Party...also known as the night of evictions. I think about this night now and it feels not long ago and yet so long ago. That picture was taken in August 2003...more than 3 years ago now.

The funny thing...this is me and Colin back in March of this year....lets take note of the shirt he is wearing. Good friends.


That group picture is almost 3 years old now too...Ash's big birthday pub crawl. I remember those damned pub crawls. Get semi drunk at the Wave....drink on the bus...more booze at Big Momma's and Myrons and Melons (the 3 M's) and end up making up with random people at the Page. Times were good...we were young. I know most of us would have a rough time with that now but we are troopers and we would make it ;)

The days of pub crawls and eviction parties are over for now. Who knows if they will ever be back. We are spread across the crazy world...Tash Mac and Janette in France, Colin and Kristin in Halifax, Tamsyn and Karey in NFLD, Shawnte in Toronto, Jeff will wander somewheres, Taryn will be in Ottawa, Ash in New Zealand...Me, Nance and a bunch more are finding things in Alberta and the home bodies at home. We are spread across but I look back on pictures of the past 5 years and they make me both smile and get anxious for when we will all be together again.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Tay said...

Reuinions are wonderful things to look forward to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home