Friday, November 24, 2006

2 days past eighteen...

hangovers at work lead to things like this

1. Things On My Desk: (work desk) puralator bag, empty cups, hickory sticks, cigarettes, paper, calculator, berta's pod, easy button, walkie talkie....junk as there is 3 of us working at it.
2. Things On The Table: (at home) pretzels, RRSP package, book, magazine, water bottle.
3. Things I Am Wearing: black sweater, black short pants, black and white earrings, black shoes
4. Things In My Bag: empty
5. Things That Were My Lunch: pepsi...i was drinking last night.
6. Things I Wish I Never Swallowed: the rum last night...it was fed to me.
7. Things I Have A Fondness For That You Might Not Know: the Canadian tire smell.
8. The Song I Wish Wasn't Stuck In My Head: Travellin' Soldier by the Dixie Chicks as I drunkenly tried to get harmony going last night...we did not succeed.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha you certainly were drunk last night, thanks for the foolish messages at 4am and 5am, good thing I remember to turn off the cell phone before bed, drunkie.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger shan said...

BURN....still love ya though, hense the messages. Someday you will answer.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha it's true, one day I will be awake and answer.
love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home